VMC boasts a staff of 5 Association Managers. These highly trained professionals work hard to ensure that each client association receives the highest quality management available in the industry. VMC assures the success of its managers through internal continuing education programs and membership in professional organizations such as the Community Associations Institute and the Executive Council of Homeowners. Further, our staff of professional managers provides a resource and experience base, which is unmatched in the Inland Empire Area. The responsibilities of the Association Manager include the following:
- Maintains professional relations with owners and responds in a systematic fashion to requests for services.
- Assists in the preparation of specifications and lets contracts as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Attends regularly scheduled Board of Directors or General Membership Meetings.
- Prepares Board of Directors meeting information, which includes: Agendas, Financial Reports, Association Manager Reports, and other pertinent material.
- Establishes and maintains liaison with contractors for work on the common area elements of the Association.
- Assists the Board of Directors in developing the annual Association budget.